Happy Friday everyone! If you're new to OA, we take time once a week to thank our fans for all the posts, comments, and tweets they leave us every week. Don't forget to follow us on Pinterest and Google+ to stay up to date on all our social networks! Thank you all :) Have a wonderful weekend!
If you have any thoughts or ideas about how we can improve, please share.
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
- @Foodsmitty76: @OrganicAuthorit we prefer to say that YES Prop 37 is just getting started. With the # of votes to YES the movement is going to grow!
- @AliceMMaddocks: @mrsgnation @OrganicAuthorit First thing Mum asked this morn how's Prop37 doing?told her failing-she resp."Don't people care what they eat?"
- @DrJayWarren: @OrganicAuthorit disappointing yes (and surprising) but it will happen in time. It's the right thing to do.
From the Organic Authority Files
- @AliceMMaddocks: @mrsgnation @OrganicAuthorit So upset about this.What am I supposed to do..never buy anything in a box, jar, can...cook myself from organic?
- @Amanda_ZW: Disappointing. We should keep fighting for the right to know. RT @OrganicAuthorit: Prop 37 Defeated in California dlvr.it/2RrHl0
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
- Martin Murphy how is that possible? are people completely brain dead?..Like the food?
- Brian Friesen If you're eating genetically modified food, it is the end....of you.
Coby Marie The resulting education of american people cannot be unlearned. It was the prepping ground. The next state will succeed. I think it's Washington that is preparing to pick up the torch. More people know what a GMO is than ever before. And that scares the crap out of the companies that banked on people never caring enough to even find out.
- Karen Hultgren I'm in CA and am SO disappointed but not surprised due to all the misleading ads/lies spewed over our TVs the past few months. 10x more anti than pro because of all the $$ Monsanto poured in. I'm going to keep educating people about GMOs and eventually people will wake up. This is not the end.
- Sue Sternweis Brown My son is devastated this happened. He can't understand why labeling what you're eating isn't already mandatory. He's 7. We live in WI. Our cousin voted for this and was nice to call him and let him she tried!