Happy Friday everyone! If you're new to OA, we take time once a week to thank our fans for all the posts, comments, and tweets they leave us every week. Don't forget to follow us on Pinterest and Google+ to stay up to date on all our social networks! Thank you all :) Have a wonderful weekend!
If you have any thoughts or ideas about how we can improve, please share.
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
- @Trhi10: This App is awesome and supre helpful for reading labels organicauthority.com/foodie-buzz/fo… via @OrganicAuthorit
- @CarolHink: Green Halloween? Check out these 13 Spooktacular #Eco Tips | bit.ly/PpP5xi via @OrganicAuthorit
- @iJulesdotcom: @OrganicAuthorit I pinned this yesterday on #Pinterest They all look like awesome recipes! ;D.....
- @jeanniestamour: Funny you mention that today, cause I went out & bought ginger today. Can't wait to ready the article! @OrganicAuthorit
- @bemorehealthy: @OrganicAuthorit Good foods are critical to good health!
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
- Ruth Bennett thats a cool initiative. wish companies would get behind and support schools in this way :) children could do with a dose of the same medicine :)
- My Vegan Journal YES, we do! I'm voting YES on CA Prop 37 next month!! :D
Eco-friendly baby/family products MADE in the USA I'm a recent convert, and I love, love, love these nuts (berries actually!) I'm hooked for life!!!! My cloth diapers & clothes have never been softer either!
- Elizabeth Reburn They work great! We've been using EcoNuts for several months. They're eco-friendly and you save a ton of money. Clothes come out very clean and soft. You don't need to use fabric softener. I use these in our HE machine. No problems at all.
- Gina Villetti Great step in the right direction Hershey!!!!