Happy Friday everyone! If you're new to OA, we take time once a week to thank our fans for all the posts, comments, and tweets they leave us every week. Don't forget to follow us on Pinterest and Google+ to stay up to date on all our social networks! Thank you all :) Have a wonderful weekend!
If you have any thoughts or ideas about how we can improve, please share.
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
- @HealthyLiving: @OrganicAuthorit You made our list of the top 35 diet/nutrition experts to follow on Twitter! huff.to/S5RHz6
- @rayshealinghand: @OrganicAuthorit this is on my list of todos in the future. Sustainable and successful urban farming. A #challenge
- @healthyinparis: @OrganicAuthorit thank you so so much for this article- I have been dying to find kale in Paris !!!! Awesome!!;))
- @green_beauty: @OrganicAuthorit Love you site! Such an amazing & important resource. Looking forward to trying the recipes too.
- @KathleenBands: My hubby will love this! RT @OrganicAuthorit: Can They Make Ketchup Beer? Tomatoes Shrink Men’s Stroke Risk ow.ly/eulWG
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
- Craig Lock Thank you for a grrreat list!!!
- Tina's Aromatherapy That looks delicious! Had to bookmark and share that one!
Wonderful Healthy Habits This will be very interesting to watch I can't wait!
- My Vegan Journal Good - maybe more people will drink plant based milks instead - better for the animals, the environment AND our health! U.S. dairy milk sales have decreased steadily since 1994 while plant~milk sales reached a whopping $1.3 billion in 2011! Cows's milk is for baby cows!
- Patricia A Thomas Okay, I can understand the hard cheese, but I just can't get myself around squid! I will pay the little extra for the salmon, thank you! :)