This week was extra special in the life of Organic Authority. Our community continues to grow at an incredible rate, and if you were on Stumbleupon this week you likely... well... stumbled upon our Ecstasy Kills Cancer article-- it had nearly 100,000 stumbles this week! Thank you all once again for your love and support. Have an excellent Halloween weekend!
Also, check out our OA Everyday Eco Star! Her name is Danielle, but she goes by the name of The Glamorganic Goddess on her blog! Her story is amazing, and you can read all about her right here! Congrats! Check out her new blog for us here, as well!
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
- @wordstosweatby: @OrganicAuthorit I can't stand the current food labels. It even seems so odd on organic produce to peel a label off a pepper...
From the Organic Authority Files
- @blstapicciridda: Mmmmmm delicious!! /end sarcasm ---- Sweet? GMO Corn on the Cob, Courtesy of Monsanto organicauthority.com/blog/organic/s… via @OrganicAuthorit
- @Burp_Blog: @OrganicAuthorit Great suggestions for using organic pumpkin! Thx! Fits right in w/ a conversation I was having! RE bit.ly/tviSyl
- @aDollarOneLA: @OrganicAuthorit I love your website... what a wealth of info. I'll enjoy sharing content!
- @linivictoria: @OrganicAuthorit Thanks for this! Loved it! Perfect timing too, I noticed some serious grooves have taken up residence in my forehead!
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
Valerie McIntyre natural is one thing...organic is another....I think folks see the word natural and think organic....I think that somehow allows deceptive advertising...tsk, tsk, tsk, to those who feel such a need to decieve...Remember what a tangled web you weave when you first practice to decieve....shame on ALL companies who do this!!!
- Amy Billapando Hargis Gave up all things Teflon/Non-stick years ago because I'm a bird owner and it is very dangerous for their health too. It takes some time to learn to cook in stainless steel, but oh so worth it for humans and pets alike!
Nancy Seaberg I do have honey bees in my yard right now. We have to be careful what we use in the garden. I don't know where their home is. I try to respect the bees, wasps, butterflies, worms, etc.
- Maeve Smith Why am I not surprised! Monsanto did this to Mexico with Corn... Monsanto are criminal bandits
- Ema Kowalska omg, Polska vodka!!! ha ha... this stuff IZ reeeally good with apple juice. I havn't tried with apple cider but I'm gonna have to do it soon. let get the party started!!!