Happy Friday everyone! If you're new to OA, we take time once a week to thank our fans for all the posts, comments, and tweets they leave us every week. Don't forget to follow us on Pinterest and Google+ to stay up to date on all our social networks! Thank you all :) Have a wonderful weekend!
If you have any thoughts or ideas about how we can improve, please share.
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
- @JesseJames36: @OrganicAuthorit i'm gonna start letting my wife taste my food for me first. thats a good avoidance technique.
- @illumineat: We need this law! Go California! RT @OrganicAuthorit: Polls Show Californians Will Pass GMO Labeling Law in November dlvr.it/2FC3n2
- @JennabKlassman: This is a great article from @OrganicAuthorit with 5 Organic Body Washes For Sensitive Skin including @NourishUSDA: organicauthority.com/delicious-beau…
From the Organic Authority Files
- @BeyondGreen_sfp: After reading how #fastfood chicken is made, let us know if your still hungry. We are not lovin' it...@OrganicAuthorit organicauthority.com/foodie-buzz/wh…
- @RevAct: Every so often u probably eat a chip or 2! List of natural #food brands making them easier 2 swallow: bit.ly/SuulUd @OrganicAuthorit
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
- The Bridge Cottage Way thanks, that's given me the prompt I needed to help my sore back and do some daily exercises! - first thing tomorrow! x
- Jozette Lynn Lopez Lol today I did both, the oil burner and the incense, but my house is breezy, with doors and windows open..
Kathleen Spencer Shape up TJ's - otherwise you wont do well in northern Colorado!
- Chris Hartmann thanks for sharing. i work in a natural food store and most people think it is a health food store. there are many items in this natural food store that are not natural, and not healthy.
- Robert Hanekamp Will a large part of our food supply be deemed unsafe at some point? Everything eats that corn right....Chickens, Cows, Humans