It's safe to say that the most inspiring part of this job is going through the hundreds of amazing Twitter and Facebook posts each week, seeing your feedback on which articles you love, and which articles hit close to home. This site was made for YOU, the reader, so it's extremely important to us that you're happy. Thanks for all the love! And thanks for spreading the word, we are now over 16,000 strong on Facebook!
Also, check out our OA Everyday Eco Star! Her name is Danielle, but she goes by the name of The Glamorganic Goddess on her blog! Her story is amazing, and you can read all about her right here! Congrats! Check out her new blog for us here, as well!
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
- @schangeroom: has a little cyber crush on the @OrganicAuthorit blog. Great little bite-size #eco stories to snack on during a hectic day...
- @nella22: Excited to see everything what will go into the @OrganicAuthorit curated goodie box! http://t.co/gt4Nxyw
- @fetish4shears: I think I'm going Vegan@JKnowsGoodFood any suggestion. @OrganicAuthorit has posted some really interesting things ... tmi.me/fXzBY
- @ShirrieB: @FIUSOBEfest @OrganicAuthorit Very true. People rarely consider what "free food" actually costs them.
From the Organic Authority Files
- @ilowcarb: @OrganicAuthorit @EatRealThings does that mean monsanto owns our drinking water now too?
- @themomstandard: @OrganicAuthorit awesome! I myself am a wine powered vehicle as well!
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
Alicia Peckham I've wanted a composting toilet ever since I first heard about them on the Bob and Tom show like 12 years ago. That was before I'd even moved out on my own.
- Xol Libre Soda check, fried foods check, fast food check, white flour products check, but on the baked foods I agree with Tanisha that you have to be careful that if you buy or make baked products they are whole grain and organic. But it's only been 4 days so wish me luck :)
- Fay Crombie must try!!!...MY husband likes bars to take in lunch but not those horrid super-market kind... doesn't even taste like food.
- Positive Living Chic I LOVE my jasmine green! It's really the only way I can get my water intake in for the day. Thanks for making me feel less guilty for this indulgence! :-)