Happy Friday everyone! If you're new to OA, we take time once a week to thank our fans for all the posts, comments, and tweets they leave us every week. Don't forget to follow us on Pinterest and Google+ to stay up to date on all our social networks! Thank you all :) Have a wonderful weekend!
If you have any thoughts or ideas about how we can improve, please share.
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
- @SimplyOrgFoods: Fall spice cookies. Yes, please: bit.ly/Qp8IB3 @OrganicAuthorit #autumn
- @vlatonaINSHAPE: Use fabric softener? Read this! Is Fabric Softener Toxic? (Hell Yes It Is!): organicauthority.com/sanctuary/is-f… via @OrganicAuthorit
- @LeftyStewart: Uhhh, ladies, this 1 is more so for you. Sorry bros. @OrganicAuthorit: Balance Your Hormones Naturally W/ Chasteberry ow.ly/dQeGf
From the Organic Authority Files
- @FlavoursWest: May get expensive, but great 2 know! RT: @OrganicAuthorit We'll Drink to That: 5 Ways that Vodka Can Clean your House ow.ly/dQ0aN
- @ChicShadesGreen: @OrganicAuthorit I always read labels, and never diet.
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
- Teresa Kilgore DuBose Smith I put these on EVERYTHING!!
- Ray's Healing HandOrganic Authority, Great research find. Got a light read of it and there are only a few points Monsanto or any of the companies can really throw at it and I think they are moot. Endocrine disruptive chemicals always cause trouble. But roundup will still be around like atrazine?
Sara Fraser Arbonne has a new pure mint deodorant that works very well. So well that they can't keep it in stock. They also have flouride free toothpaste and alcohol free mouthwash.
- Valerie McIntyre My ex husband use to use vodka to clean the mechanism in the juke box we had in my bar.
- Frederica Huxley Virtually every time we go out of our front door we are assailed by the stench of next door's dryer emitting nasty fabric softener into the surroundings - Yukkk!