This week was extra special to us because of the launch of our very first OA Goodie Box. We were astonished and excited to see it sell out in an incredible 73 minutes! Thank you so much to everyone that purchased it and continue to be such strong, vocal supporters of Organic Authority. We are here because of you!
Also, check out our OA Everyday Eco Star! Her name is Danielle, but she goes by the name of The Glamorganic Goddess on her blog! Her story is amazing, and you can read all about her right here! Congrats! Check out her new blog for us here, as well!
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
- @redwoodbethesda: @OrganicAuthorit yummy, peach, apricot pesto pasta sounds interesting and yummy!
- @_sonia4good_ : @OrganicAuthorit it's true that cranberry juice won't cure a bladder infection-but D-Mannos (the active ingredient) will prevent and treat:)
- @whereplantsrock: @aHaModernLiving @OrganicAuthorit time to really think about the old adage - you are what you eat!
From the Organic Authority Files
- @amandalepanda: This may be my personal challenge for 2012. Eco Fashion: Wear No New Clothes: organicauthority.com/sanctuary/eco-… via @OrganicAuthorit
- @queerveganfood: @OrganicAuthorit This may sound weird but staff-only fitness classes here @TheTreeofLifeAZ are nearly odor-free! Raw vegan diet I guess...
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
Sonja Hansen Yes! 5 years ago one of our dogs repeatedly sniffed the mole on my husbands leg. This happened over a couple of weeks and prompted my husband to see his doctor. Turns out he had stage 1 melanoma and they were able to remove the large section before reaching his lymph-nodes. My husband has been cancer-free for 5 years. :)
- Trisha Spinelli each year in the mountains behind my house in colorado we pick porcini mushrooms and then dry them to use throughout the year. my favorite dish is sauteed shitakes mixed into germinated brown rice and topped with black sesame seeds. drooooool.
- Kate Nixon If ppl were meant to drink soda it would fall from the sky and flow in the rivers. We only get one body, cherish it and it will support us in this life:)!
- Julie Crank We tried the ground-up corn cob litter and it worked great in the winter, with low-humidity. But, as soon as Spring came, with higher humidity, it stank. It also tracks around the house a lot.