We are greatful to have so many comments and tweets on a weekly basis. You all have continuously shown us that you are well-informed, good-natured, and healthy individuals! Thanks for sharing the love!
Thanks again for being the best organic community on the web! Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
- @StuffMeLikey: Holiday Hangover Cures http://dlvr.it/B2yd8 via @OrganicAuthorit -with my fam coming soon, know I will need these as they drive me 2drink!!
- @CrankiiStace: @OrganicAuthorit looks like I will only be buying organic strawberries!
- @lradford56: @OrganicAuthorit Thanks for the "Skip the Butter" info. My daughter is vegan and when she comes to visit I like to give her home cooking!
- @Mekelefleur: @OrganicAuthorit I wonder what they taste like roasted? My grandparents had two chestnut trees in their backyard so I always had them fresh
- @FirstTimeDesign: RT @OrganicAuthorit: The avg American eats more sugar in 1 day.... Tip # 9, my weakness. http://t.co/YPcdcQL
- @BlklaceDragnfly: @OrganicAuthorit yes, Palin is fine with America's kids becoming obese.
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
We love when members of our community are able to reach out and help each other, and fortunately we see a lot of that over at Organic Authority! Here are some of our favorite Facebook posts from the last week:
- Kerri Dotson-Kwiatek SHARED! I only have bought Organic for the last 2 years, since reading about The Dirty Dozen, list of foods you should only eat Organic. I've completely switched my family over, and my Husband is onboard w/ it too.
- Angelina Gilstrap-Ross Didn't know there was even a debate-chocolate of course!! And yes, the darker, the better ♥ The best news...my four boys won't touch it with a 39 1/2 foot pole, so it's ALL MINE!! ♥ ♥
- Lisa Carpenter Sorry...meat is good. I will say, I try to maximize my caloric intake of fruits and veggies....and for the record, I don't think 'startches', like bread, potatoes, rice, pasta are really food. Good health, for me, is maximizing the fruits and veggies and it seems I simply can't get enough!! I need more recipes for great veggies.
- Layla Jabur Who would eat that fake fruit? Better yet, how about no one eat it. Maybe they will invent a way to have people smell apples, that magically travel through our nose and into our bodies, and miraculously get digested and turn into real apples once inside the intestines? That would be awesome......NOT!
- Marcia Moreno THANK YOU! I have been wondering how to bake without dairy.