Don't get me wrong, we LOVE when you all get active and get into deep conversations about bettering yourselves, your community, and the planet as a whole. The thing we love the most, however, is getting positive feedback about how much Organic Authority means to you. Nothing makes us feel as good about what we are doing than hearing it directly from you. So this week, we thank YOU for the inspiration!
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
- @GFreeDietitian: @OrganicAuthorit Is it possible to reverse the damage that BPA has unknowingly done to someone's body?
- @JadazV: rHmm. Maybe I should start watching again! RT @OrganicAuthorit: 6 Reasons to Have Sex Immediately After the Super Bowl http://dlvr.it/Ffmdn
- @ppcbuyers: @OrganicAuthorit love your articles and videos - awesome, engaging content!
- @ghalya: TweetDeckThk you @OrganicAuthorit - been sharing your site w foodies alike... been eating your Rustic Oatmeal all this week! yumm!
- @CavemanCooking: Dont think of it as following. More like joining forces! ;) @OrganicAuthorit @LunaJardin @lifeissupreme @casasandvillas @CPASuper @looksgd
- @DocGoodell: @OrganicAuthorit If I created a "Monsanto Sux" Twitter ID, I would have a half-trillion followers!
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
We love when members of our community are able to reach out and help each other, and fortunately we see a lot of that over at Organic Authority! Here are some of our favorite Facebook posts from the last week:
- Julie Punty Olsen shitake mushrooms are a fab source of vit.D and have anti-cancer properties that can help counteract the negative effect of consuming red meat (even grass-fed) ;)
- Fulvio UnSegundo Encampo i hate superbowl . or maybe iam starting to like it at the end...
- Allison England When I struggle to get my kids to eat a healthy breakfast, I trick them with "ice cream"...organic frozen strawberries, milk, a little avocado, and a drop of honey! They think it's such a treat and I don't feel guilty letting them eat it:)
- Andre Walker The USDA needs reorganization with non ex Monsanto employees and consumers must demand it! Visit food and water watch to send a message to Pres. Obama
- Deborah Smith UGG I do not like to spend time cleaning. There are more important things to do. Like a long hike in the woods. Eventually it will get done. It is what it is.
- Jeri King No! People should be more aware of what goes in there mouth. Then big corp would make the change this country so deprately needs.