First off, we would like to congratulate Kristen Conner Pardue, our March Everyday Eco Star! Expect to see a lot more of her starting next week!! As far as this week's Fav's go, you all know that we constantly gush about how much we love our great organic community. You post some inspiring things! However, sometimes y'all are just funny. This past week it seems, you all have definitly had a good sense of humor, which we love! Thanks for the laughs! :)
If you have any thoughts or ideas about how we can improve, please share! So this week, we thank YOU for the inspiration!
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
- @AstroBabes: :D rt @jeffersonreid: Nature is soooo dirty! 10 Naughtiest Vegetables on Earth: http://t.co/oX0nGep via @OrganicAuthorit
- @YourDailyThread: Our friends @OrganicAuthorit give us the scoop on coffee-mate. We'll stick to our organic almond milk thank you very much http://ow.ly/46NEf
- @WizDownUnder: @CosmicFantasia @OrganicAuthorit I need some Ecstasy healing.
- @marytreece: I LOVE @OrganicAuthorit. So much useful info #afewofmyfavoritethings
- @yayalovesearth: no wonder I'm a genius! ;) RT @OrganicAuthorit: Can Being a Vegetarian Make You Smarter? It Helped these Geniuses: http://t.co/iq1M976
- @CiaoFlorentina: Yes Chamomile tea is great to calm you down, love it !@sherbetshack @OrganicAuthorit
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
We love when members of our community are able to reach out and help each other. Here are some of our favorite Facebook posts from the last week:
- Jennie Pavlin DeMott I've had eczema all my life and nothing ever helped long term until I went organic (everything food home and beauty products) and for almost a year I've been itch free! :)
- Moira Ireland I'm okay with Lanolin. I wear wool and I would raise a few sheep if I had the space and I use lanolin for my babies woolie diapers, skin ointments, etc. Most of those other things are gross (although I'm not so bothered with the bugs). Soooo glad I make my own Rasp jam though! lol
- Mary Siever I know that beer is great as a hair 'shampoo'. Probably better than putting it in the belly :)
- Charlie Jimenez The difference is that at least they are not creating *new* plastic for poisons, instead they are re-using. Less impact on landfills. ;)
- Ron Fernandez you do great work laura...such a good person...
- Ecochic Kat Cindy, there are organic soy milks & yogurts out there with no HFCS. Being a vegan, I rely on the yogurts a lot for creaminess in my homemade dressings. One just has to read ingredients & make educated choices.