We are so proud of our community! Every week you grow and grow and are able to converse with each other (and us!) in a way that is insightful, funny, and educational. We strive each week to give you the best organic news possible, so we are thrilled when it resonates with you. With almost 6,000 fans on our Facebook page and over 11,000 followers on Twitter, you all have proved that organic is here to stay!
Thanks again for being the best organic community on the web! Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
- @Striving4ZenNYC: These look so good - I'd eat them! RT @OrganicAuthorit Squash It: DIY Organic Squash Dog Cookies http://dlvr.it/8KZDn
- @CanarsieBK: @OrganicAuthorit Having a winter garden is one of the things that I love about bein here in LA.
- @phoenixsmuse: @OrganicAuthorit Raw vegetables with every meal is certainly a huge giant leap towards health for anyone who isn't doing so already. :D
- @Mattit_TOFY: @OrganicAuthorit Glad we have our own chickens. Not just farm-fresh eggs, but hen-fresh eggs! ;)
- @FilterForGood: @OrganicAuthorit has some great recipes 2 help u incorporate all-local/organic foods & make dinner time delicious n ez! http://su.pr/1aW7j5
- @truthaboutfood: Urine or you're out!? Would You Drink Recycled Pee? You might already be and not know it. http://t.co/pu0oLmG via @OrganicAuthorit
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
From the Organic Authority Files
We love when members of our community are able to reach out and help each other, and fortunately we see a lot of that over at Organic Authority! Here are some of our favorite Facebook posts from the last week:
- Andy Meddick Yet again you're on top of the relevant news. Thanks for sharing, Andy.
- Karla Krake Childers wont be visiting orange county, I cant even imagine the parasites, drugs, chemicals flushed in the toilet from all the people --in the water, this grosses me out!
- Nicole Blajaer Biegenzahn thank you for making your pop-ups open another window ... so many people don't do that :( ... and of course, thanx for the great info!
- Colleen Brooks Thanks to your tip, I picked up my first bottle of coconut oil today. Hoping it will help our chapped skin now that the winter is here and our dry hair. If you know of any other tips for it's beauty benefits, I would really appreciate them. Thanks so much! :-)
- Jon Namor Wow, just caught your show on JLTV. You're a hidden gem! Beautiful smile, delicious recipes, just got a total positive vibe watching your program. Do you have a cook book available or anything like that?