Somehow the weekend is here again! While this week was shortened from Memorial Day, you didn't let that stop you from utilizing your voices all over our social networks! Surprisingly enough, a lot of you were very active ON Memorial Day! It is honestly moments like this that we are really proud to do what we do and have such a supportive community. As always, thank you, and have a great weekend!
We also have a brand new OA Everyday Eco Star! Her name is Danielle, but she goes by the name of The Glamorganic Goddess on her blog! Her story is amazing, and you can read all about her right here! Congrats!
If you have any thoughts or ideas about how we can improve, please share.
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
- @terrawellington: Maybe this is why my supermarket puts up "Local Veggie" signs? @RealFoodDaily via @OrganicAuthorit http://bit.ly/jvvb0c #thefoodmovement
- @vecoistas: Wow I gotta hand it to them these are some creative uses for plastic bags! http://t.co/EDmQkQb via @organicauthorit
- @organicmother74: @OrganicAuthorit I just tried Xocai Chocolate Productsand they are amazing! Another added benefit to dark chocolate - weight loss!
- @CANARYorg: @OrganicAuthorit ~ Oh, but those Bt toxins couldn't possibly survive in our stomachs, Monsanto promised us (sarcasm). What now? #GMO
- @sallymaurer: Happy I'm now [mostly] vegetarian! :) RT @OrganicAuthorit Too Many Antibiotics in Your Meat Lands the FDA in Court http://dlvr.it/T9KD4
- @BexofNapa: I like yours, but am still partial to chardonnay pops! ;-) RT @OrganicAuthorit The New Frozen Treat: Veggie Popsicles http://su.pr/AljMhh
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
We love when members of our community are able to reach out and help each other. Here are some of our favorite Facebook posts from the last week:
- Aly Young I just used soap nuts for the first time to wash my clothes. Very cost efficient and natural. Clothes turned out clean and soft.
- Stephanie Joy Smith This is an EXCELLENT Story. What an Inspiring figure and a most Positive influence. I was so Impressed!! Thank you for being our Facebook Role Model so our animal friends can be protected and people can become more Educated. 0=))
- Annette Fine Bout time! I hardly eat meat at all anymore. It's just too unhealthy, not to mention the way the animals are tortured to death. Not gonna be a part of that entire industry! And I'm not vegetarian.
- Deborah Snider just came from the store - the organic grassfed beef and free range chicken are in such demand, it was sold out again before I could get any. So I am going to order ranch direct from now on and stock up.
- Prima Sarkis Demirdjian !! new (?!) way to enjoying your chores, clean a little, drink alittle, then drink alittle more! After all vodka is the healthiest alcohol.. ;)