Whether it's expressing your opinions on what goes into Taco Bell's "beef" or telling us why you live an organic or vegan lifestyle, we can always count on you to actively make this wonderful community as great as it is. Thank you for giving us thousands of reasons a month to keep doing what we do. You rock!
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
- @AJGarza: @OrganicAuthorit cannot even legally be called "taco meat filling" haha
- @KristineGarina: In a way, it is vegan! Every way actually :) RT @OrganicAuthorit: Cheese from human breast milk? http://bit.ly/fg6Xik
- @sjdorst: @OrganicAuthorit Quality is a few orders of magnitude more important than price unless price of quality vastly overpriced!
- @LessofMimi: @OrganicAuthorit - My 10 yo daughter thinks school lunch is yuck & eats from home. My 5 yo son gets only occasional school meal.
- @AskTheSquash: @OrganicAuthorit Yes! I love home made granola, not only for the taste, but granola in stores is quite pricey! Nice vid http://bit.ly/fCP7rp
- @nahnah_alyssa: @OrganicAuthorit I've been a pescetarian for 2yrs. "Food Inc" changed my life and now I'm really sensitive towards animals. #meatlessmonday
From the Organic Authority Files
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
We love when members of our community are able to reach out and help each other, and fortunately we see a lot of that over at Organic Authority! Here are some of our favorite Facebook posts from the last week:
- Debi LeLievre Gray An organic radish sandwich! Yes, that's right, and it was delicious :) Spread some real butter on whole grain toast, add thinly sliced radishes and a little salt & pepper. I know what you're thinking, but try it. I think you'll like it...Yum!
- James Ledbetter What This should bring to light is that taco meat, for any maker or restaurant, needs to only have 40% beef to be classified as "beef". How the FDA allows this is unphathomable. If it call Beef if needs to be 100% beef. In all the news repo...rts I have heard 1 program address this issue. How do we get the FDA to recognize that the only thing to be called beef is 100%.
- Greg Patrick Clothianidin killing bees, glyphosate sterilizing soil, GMO causing sterility, nano-aluminum spraying of the air, fluoride toxic waste and fraking our drinking water. It almost seems like someone is waging a chemical war against the US and is trying to kill us all off. :(
- Rich Radtke It's a cheese only a husband could love... I guess.
- Amira Lamb "If I put inferior foods in my body today, I'm going to be inferior tomorrow, it's that simple". ~ Jack Lalanne
- Tony Bambu Veggie to Vegan over the past 14 months. Lost 70 lbs painlessly by adding exercise. Blood Work is perfect now. THAT'S how I roll now!