“ 'Tis the Season” doesn’t have to mean weekends at the mall and all that conspicuous consumption. Instead of battling for doorbusters, standing in line and wasting money of stuff no one needs, consider making thoughtful handmade Christmas gifts under $10 that won’t require you to try to get approved for a credit card increase.
Gift giving can be a way fun and rewarding experience for both you and those on your gift list when you get off the holiday treadmill and instead make simple handmade gifts. It is the thought that counts and that is certainly the case with these simple ideas for Christmas gifts under $10.
This holiday season, remember to be present because the holidays shouldn’t be about the presents, but should be about spending time with your family, de-stressing and making cookies!
Handmade Christmas Gifts under $10
- Easy Wood Slice Coasters - What could be easier than repurposing that tree branch you cut down this fall into useful coasters?
- Sharpie Mugs - Turn thrift store mugs into customized works of art for the coffee or tea drinker on your list.
- Mason Jar Sewing Kit - This useful project would work for anyone on your list--we all have needed to sew something in a hurry.
- Bread in a Jar - Use a mason jar or glass bottle to gift a quick bread mix. Print out the recipe to include with your gift.
- Lemon Sugar Scrub - Give the gift of soft skin with this tutorial for homemade lemon sugar scrub.
- Photo Votive Candles - Give some memories with this how-to for making decoupaged candle holders.
- S’mores Kit - Kids and adults alike love s’mores!
- Homemade Heating Pad - Give a gift that will keep on giving all year long.
- Keychain Lip Balm Holder - Perfect for anyone who always carries lip balm with them.
- Peppermint Lip Balm - And make the lip balm to go along with the holder.
- Coffee Liqueur - Make and bottle your own coffee liqueur for the grown-ups on your list.
From the Organic Authority Files
Related on Organic Authority
Top Image: pixabay.com