These decadent and utterly satisfying mini raw and vegan chocolate bites will hit the sweet spot without that guilty feeling. They make for a perfect afternoon pick-me-up, simple dessert or even post workout snack. Full of healthy omega-3 fatty acids from coconut oil and nuts alongside natural antioxidants from cacao, they will keep your energy up while satisfying cravings. You can even adjust them to your taste with added flavors like mint, cayenne, or vanilla to boost their detoxifying and anti-inflammatory properties. You can also use any kind of nut to top them off! These vegan chocolate bites are super easy to make and pretty much just as easy to eat.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 biteServings
- 1/4 organic cacao powder can substitute with organic carob powder
- 1/2 cup organic coconut oil should be close to liquid form/room temperature
- 1/4 cup organic raw almond butter you can use a different nut or seed butter if you like
- 2 tablespoons organic sweetener of choice make sure this is a liquid sweetener like honey or maple syrup to keep the consistency correct
- 1/4 -1/2 teaspoons Himalayan salt
- teaspoons Extra flavoring of choice (about 2- be careful if you are using cayenne adjust down to about 1/2 teaspoon!)
- Combine all ingredients in a powerful blender or food processor and mix until fully blended into a thick chocolate syrup. Pour the syrup into small candy molds or tiny paper baking cups set on a tray or baking dish. If you like, sprinkle chopped nuts over them.
- Freeze for at least 20-30 minutes, or until completely solidified. Remove from the molds or baking cups and store in an airtight container. These mini chocolates will keep for at least month if stored in the refrigerator, and longer if stored in the freezer. Let them sit at room temperature for at least a few minutes before serving to allow them to soften a bit.