Makes 12 sandwiches
From the Organic Authority Files
6 slices of black bread, sliced thin
8 ounces of cream cheese, brought to room temperature
2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
2 tablespoons of green onions chopped
6 ounces of wild smoked salmon, thin slices
1 small radicchio head
- In a mixing bowl, using a wooden spoon, stir cream cheese until soft.
- Stir in lemon juice, then green onions. Spread a thin layer of cream cheese mixture on each slice of bread.
- Place salmon on 3 slices of bread, making sure the salmon slices slightly hang over the edge of the bread.
- Top with a piece of radicchio. Cover with the remaining slices of bread and lightly press down.
- Chill sandwiches until ready to use.
- Trim crusts off edges of sandwiches and cut into halves, quarters, or triangles.
For more tea sandwiches, try our Cucumber Dill Tea Sandwiches and our Tomato, Bacon, Avocado with Arugula Pesto Tea Sandwiches.
Note: Because you follow an organic lifestyle, OrganicAuthority.com recommends using certified organic ingredients, when available, in all recipes to maximize flavors and minimize your risk of exposure to pesticides, chemicals and preservatives.