It’s no secret: We LOVE your stories! The best feeling is seeing someone respond to one of our articles with a personal story about how the issue affected them. It is a wonderful testiment to the power of community and change. We are proud to have so many informed, intellegent, and willful fans. As always, thanks for reading Organic Authority and have a great weekend!
Also, check out our OA Everyday Eco Star! Her name is Danielle, but she goes by the name of The Glamorganic Goddess on her blog! Her story is amazing, and you can read all about her right here! Congrats!
If you have any thoughts or ideas about how we can improve, please share.
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
- @DrMaiysha: @organicauthorit I use one by DrsAnswers (I use their toothpaste too). It’s awesome and has great ingredients!
- @yogact: @OrganicAuthorit There are too many food items today that with all the chemicals and addivites we are being subjected to!
- @workathomespace: Lucky for me, not fond of whipped cream. RT @OrganicAuthorit You Don’t Even Want to Know What Cool Whip Is Made Of! http://su.pr/1G34As
- @fitfabfun: This was sooo interesting! I did not know… thanks! @OrganicAuthorit 4 Natural Ways to Keep Colors Bright http://t.co/nMF2cFL
- @keepfoodlegal: Another stupid ban, this one from across the pond. RT @OrganicAuthorit UK Bans Organic Food Ad http://su.pr/3MQ2TF
- @opus88: Espec. note paragraphs 5 & 6. RT @organicauthorit: Why Antibacterial Soaps Do Us No Favors http://dlvr.it/bPhpk
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
Elizabeth Haas Taylor I’m sure they signed an agreement somewhere that stated they could not save seeds, but lawsuits over cross contamination are crazy!!
- Sandra A. Rose I have lived this personally after being chemically poisioned from injections… as a teen then asbestos in 2 sick buildings. It was not until 2 years now that I found ZIJA Moringa that I miraculously went from a Size 14 to Size 6… now 50 and can breathe and even dance again… Zumba Gold Instructor after being joint restricted and immobile for almost a year…
- Ronni Blumenthal When I went to Guatemala in 2001, I brought supplies for a clinic. The head of the clinic asked for “any soap other than antibacterial – it just makes things worse.” His reasons, when we met, were those articulated in this article. Have not bought it since and am shocked not more people are aware of what it is doing to us.
- Kmelizabeth Lehowit-Piemontese What you did was healthy, tasteful and saved lots of money as you said not eating out at restaurants and you know more about what your putting into your bodies. This is a nice and timely piece, considering it’s summer and many people travel often.
- Sarah Blankenship So lets do something about it. Plant flowers specifically for them. I plan to do this next year. I have learned what plants they love and next year I will be setting out a large area for them and bees as well. We can hate what is happening but we can change things by all banning together. Do something to make a change!!!!! If you think it will not matter think again. Every little thing helps. Educate your children and teach them as well. our generations are falling apart.