Welcome to this week's installment of From Our Friends, our weekly roundup where we highlight some of our favorite posts from the past week and more from our friends and partners around the web. This week's edition includes articles on how to bring your finances and spirituality together, a lice treatment that is toxic chemical-free, sweet treat recipes for Valentine's Day, AntiGravity® Yoga, the most super of super foods and DIY stained glass mason jars.
1. Spirituality and money are sometimes difficult to balance. Whether excessive debt or lack of generosity is the issue, you can merge the financial and spiritual areas of your life with tips from Experience Life!
2. Lice are anything but lovely. Once these little critters make their home in your hair, it's hard to get rid of them. Harsh chemicals are usually the go to solution. Now there is an effective treatment without toxic chemicals called HappyHeads! Read more about HappyHeads on Mightynest.
3. There is less than a week left until Valentine's Day! Looking for a sweet treat to make for that someone special? Try one of BlissTree's 6 chocolaty vegan recipes and fall in love.
4. There are several types of yoga practiced everyday. One of the more unusual forms of yoga is AntiGravity® Yoga. Participants "hang out" in large silk hammocks and combine yoga with aerialist-type moves. To read more about AntiGravity® Yoga, visit YogiTimes.
5. Super foods to the rescue! Need a refresher on the most super of super foods? Check out The Organic Whey's list of the 5 super foods everyone should eat.
6. Did the holidays leave you with a bunch of left over mason jars? Head over to EcoSalon and learn how to give mason jars the stained glass look!
You can follow Spencer on Twitter @SpencerKent