Between Ice Age children, recycled clothing, pirate ship bedrooms, and rich people at McDonald's, there are plenty of great articles in this week's From Our Friends. Have a great weekend and thank you for making 2011 so wonderful thus far!
1. Environmental Graffiti is reporting that an 11,500 year old ice age child has been found in prehistoric Alaskan home.
2. There's a great article in Triple Pundit about recycled neck ties that are benefiting the homeless.
From the Organic Authority Files
3. Your healthy alternative food might just be the same crap in different packaging, according to Grist.
4. One designer parent build his kid the most incredible bedroom ever, especially if you like pirates. Check it out on WalYou.
5. According to CNN, rich American are flocking to fast food to cut costs.