This week's From Our Friends is dedicated to changing the world. After celebrating the 25th anniversary of Martin Luther King Jr. Day this week, it is easy to look back and reflect how far we have come and how far we can go. Between changes in the California Department of Food and Agriculture and biodynamic wineries, there is a lot to be hopeful for. Please enjoy some articles from our friends around the web.
1. Yes! Magazine describes how cooperation and sharing are key to saving the world.
2. We want to help Roots of Change in congratulating Karen Ross for becoming the new Secretary of the California Department of Food and Agriculture!
From the Organic Authority Files
3. There was an incredible episode of Oprah this week that focused on the 25th anniversary of Martin Luther King Jr. Day. Truly inspiring.
4. Check out how a 60's pot farm became Sonoma Valley's first Certified Biodynamic Winery! Treehugger has all the info.
5. Eating Well questions whether or not Pepsi is honest in their new 'better-for-you' foods.
Photo Credit: New Pathways