Every week we take a look at all the comments and tweets you guys and gals have left us, and every week we are amazed at all the wonderful conversations you have through Organic Authority. We are lucky and proud to host such a great community and strive to keep your experience here happy, healthy, and organic!
Thanks again for being the best organic community on the web! Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
- @sarah2428: Just learned about #MeatlessMondays, seems like a great idea! http://t.co/kJsaIFq via @OrganicAuthorit
- @Ntfrmconcentr8: @OrganicAuthorit Disney is definitely headed in a better direction the chefs gave been told to get the food (cont) http://tl.gd/71a3t3
- @erinschrode: mmmm. now even more excited for #spice markets in #zanzibar!! 5 Fall Herbs & Spices You Must Heap: http://t.co/zeN7gf7 via @OrganicAuthorit
- @YourDailyThread: @OrganicAuthorit you guys are great - we could just gobble you up! :)
- @millsks: My mom FREAKED when I said I won't buy commercial cleaning products for my new apt. Clean #green! via @OrganicAuthorit http://ht.ly/3aklj
- @mmfreeland: I wept with laughter. It's clear I will never grow up. 10 Naughtiest Vegetables on Earth: http://t.co/trnMFW7 via @OrganicAuthorit
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
We love when members of our community are able to reach out and help each other, and fortunately we see a lot of that over at Organic Authority! Here are some of our favorite Facebook posts from the last week:
- Deb Malyss Thank you so much for this article. I have extremely sensitive skin (system really). I have been making my own toner for a long time, but find it challenging to locate moisturizers that don't dry and/or cause breakouts, or that has ethical ingredients. I just bought one the other day that promised to be all natural but I didn't check the ingredients well enough only to discover it was full of chemicals. Blech!
- KMarjan Shahkarami The one I make is based on a persian recipe, however there are morrocan/tunisian/greek/armenian etc versions as well ( google quince stew). Even Jamie Oliver has a beef and quince stew!! In general it is very aromatic as it marries the qui...nce with spices like cinnamon and saffron:http://turmericsaffron.blogspot.com/2009/12/quince-stew-khoresh-beh.htmlHere is Jamie's recipe:http://www.telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/jamie-at-telegraph/6724850/Jamie-Oliver-recipe-Beef-and-quince-stew.html
- Janene Christman I agree~ Simple is Spectacular. I always look forward to the left-overs that will need doctored up the next few days~ Traditionally though, we always have turkey enchiladas the day after Thanksgiving~
- Michelle Fleck I saw a recipe for a Thanksgiving burger once that was so unusual, and yet so delicious-looking, that I just have to try it with left-overs this year. The only thing is that you use ground turkey instead of leftover roast turkey.
- Deirdra Sánchez Thanks for the welcome! I look forward to reading your blogs... :)