Happy Friday everyone! If you're new to OA, we take time once a week to thank our fans for all the posts, comments, and tweets they leave us every week. Remember to follow us on Pinterest and Google+ to stay up to date on all our social networks! Thank you all :) Have a wonderful weekend!
If you have any thoughts or ideas about how we can improve, please share.
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
From the Organic Authority Files
- @evrios: @OrganicAuthorit Great list of #Foods that Detoxify the body! thanks ow.ly/jKjKO
- @aviatorjason: RT @OrganicAuthorit: Dinner: roasted rainbow carrots, Brussels sprouts and brown rice! instagram.com/p/XqlJkvQzd7///Sounds tasty!@shakeawayrepels: Good advice on avoiding ticks via @OrganicAuthorit Start Early: Landscape Your Yard to Keep Ticks Outbit.ly/10xkkqT
- @GeorgetownMarkt: Great idea. Check it out! RT @OrganicAuthorit: 3 DIY Squeeze Pouch Organic Toddler & Baby Food Recipes bit.ly/11ike98
- @UrbanEpicurious: It starts w/education :)@qualitygeek @OrganicAuthorit: Whole Foods Vs. Monsanto: Can A Grocery Store Take Down GMOs? http://t.co/JQqpCnrgc6
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
Good Food Eating It's long been known for many of it's health benefits. I always eat plenty of it :) RE: Decreased Alzheimer’s Risk and Healthy Weight Linked to Olive Oil Consumption
Suzi FichmanIf we stand with them, we atleast have to try!!Whole Foods Vs. Monsanto: Can A Grocery Store Take Down GMOs?
- Mary Essex My son, age 4 woke up at 130 this morning with an earache, and I remembered reading an article about how to soothe it with things I already have around the house, so I looked you up and found it again, and made it, and within an 2 hours his ear was 100% better!!! I took him to the Dr. this morning a few hours after I put the drops in his ear, and the Dr. couldn't see anything wrong with his ear. He has been pain free all day!! Thank you so much! RE: How to Rapidly Relieve an Earache, Using Supplies You Probably Already Have in Your Home
- Mariana Evica Straw-barb? Rhu-berry?! I love combining those two too :) RE: Rad Rhubarb: How to Grow, Harvest and Eat This Springtime Stalk