Happy Friday everyone! If you're new to OA, we take time once a week to thank our fans for all the posts, comments, and tweets they leave us every week. Remember to follow us on Pinterest and Google+ to stay up to date on all our social networks! Thank you all :) Have a wonderful weekend!
If you have any thoughts or ideas about how we can improve, please share.
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
- ?@blackandr3d: @OrganicAuthorit@Santo71315 soak brown rice "quick fermentation" style (google it!) to reduce phytates ^_^... Looks yummy
?@enbrown: London is overpopulated with urban beekeepers! - http://www.organicauthority.com/blog/organic/want-to-save-the-bees-dont-consider-beekeeping-experts-say/ … via @organicauthorit
- @BFM_LosAngeles: Take your guests to wonderland: RT @organicauthorit: 5 #DIY Ideas to Throw a Whimsical Garden #Partyhttp://ow.ly/nXoiC
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
- Coco Palenque Torre I've been using them for years. Love them! Also call them #soapnuts. http://bit.ly/19ibTW2
- The Green Product Junkie Ah, I'm so happy I'm a vegetarian. What they're doing to food in general is disgusting. http://bit.ly/1bvXmHa
- Valley Green Naturals It's a sad commentary on our U.S. Dept. of Agriculture when a company like ours has to source some of our ingredients from other countries because the U.S. agricultural market is saturated with GMO-laden crops. Take Vitamin E oil, for example. It's a soy bean-sourced ingredient. But when we went on the hunt for certified non-GMO soy crops and non-GMO Vitamin E oil in our own country, we couldn't find any. Truly, sad. http://bit.ly/167QuNW