Happy Friday everyone! If you're new to OA, we take time once a week to thank our fans for all the posts, comments, and tweets they leave us every week. Remember to follow us on Pinterest and Google+ to stay up to date on all our social networks! Thank you all :) Have a wonderful weekend!
If you have any thoughts or ideas about how we can improve, please share.
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
- @WSouthernBreeze: @swan5675@OrganicAuthorit Just stay away from the 'Cinnamon Challenge.' http://bit.ly/14DHssS
- @trinkle65: 7 Foods You Should Never Eat: http://bit.ly/18ZkVGx via@organicauthorit. Glad I read this, juicing loads of apples, need to buy organic!
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
Tina Gillotti Stys Well, last year I was 40, vegan, and pregnant. Cloth diapers all the way!!! Vegan, 40, and Pregnant: Cloth Diapers or Disposable?
- ShayLa Starr Perhaps if Miley Cyrus were to twerk at Fukushima this would get the attention it deserves. Contaminated Water at Fukushima Can’t Be Contained, Pacific Faces Serious Danger
- Mismo Body Care Smartphones makes you do less in your daily routine! That's a fact! Is Your Smart Phone Making You Fat?
- Meghan Draughon Dorman So glad to see you reporting on paleo! 4 years now for our little family - including through 2 pregnancies. 30 Days of Paleo: Let's Talk About Poop, Baby
- Peggy O'Neil Manfredi I can't imagine this for our house because my husband eats any leftovers we have, but if there's a chance it can save wastefulness, I sure hope it becomes popular. Meet the Neighbors: Reduce Food Waste with App that Trades Leftovers