Happy Friday everyone! If you're new to OA, we take time once a week to thank our fans for all the posts, comments, and tweets they leave us every week.
If you have any thoughts or ideas about how we can improve, please share.
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
- Suzanne Lively @LivelyInsight: @OrganicAuthorit Sounds amazing! [Chocolate Cake Recipe with Winter Squash & Ginger Chocolate Glaze http://bit.ly/1dytmdR]
Delicious Planet @deliciousdetox: does this look good to you? It's time to DETOX Jell-O Salad and 6 Other Freaky Holiday Foods http://www.organicauthority.com/jell-o-salad-freakish-holiday-foods … via @organicauthorit
From the Organic Authority Files
kevin russell@kevinrns: @OrganicAuthorit@tweetishcitizen agreed, and its awful we need a special word to mean "not poisoned" [EU to Restrict Common U.S. Pesticides Linked to Neurological Damage http://bit.ly/19APxkC ]
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
- Alice Aleman-Fisher A must read! Grow your own fruits & veggies. [EU to Restrict Common U.S. Pesticides Linked to Neurological Damage http://bit.ly/19APxkC]
- Sue Vican Guess you don't have to cross the border to get cheap meds anymore.....just have a drink! [Great Lakes Full of Prescription Drugs & Chemicals http://bit.ly/1lacSez]
- Suzanne L Miles My fave is purple sweet potatoes. With coconut oil, salt and cinnamon. Mmmmm [Which Potato Makes the Best Mashed Potatoes? http://bit.ly/1fnIGvZ]
- Animefood Carmilla I'm not a fan of using starches like tapioca and potato (especially if a person doesn't have celiac) but dang I appreciate all the other ones. Especially the oat one and the buckwheat one. A vegan/rawist can get tired of nuts for real lol [10 Gluten Free Pie Crust Recipes for the Holidays http://bit.ly/1bVk7WB]
- Square Foot Gardening 4 U LOL my family is now used to me POPPING up off the sofa to do a "chore" while the commercial is on, but I think I scared my son's girlfriend. [13 Cleaning Hacks: How to Clean Fast & Get Back to Life http://bit.ly/1fMb377]