Happy New Year everyone! If you're new to OA, we take time once a week to thank our fans for all the posts, comments, and tweets they leave us every week. Don't forget to follow us on Pinterest and Google+ to stay up to date on all our social networks! Thank you all :) Have a wonderful weekend!
If you have any thoughts or ideas about how we can improve, please share.
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
- @HeartOSilver: Interesting. Debate Over Wooden or Plastic Cutting Boards Ends Here: organicauthority.com/eco-chic-table… via @OrganicAuthorit
- @HealthyGrlTracy: Great advice! We have hope! :) RT @OrganicAuthorit: Undo the Mistakes of Your Youth bit.ly/VBk9aP
- @GalaxyCurse: @FredaMooncotch @OrganicAuthorit If not a total ban. At least start with mandatory labeling so people can make their own choice.
- @FredaMooncotch: I keep saying we need to BAN not label! RT @GalaxyCurse: @FredaMooncotch @OrganicAuthorit GMOs should be illegal!
- @melisa_mc: Hope in 2013 I can afford to go #GlutenFree #DairyFree & all #Organic to battle my #MS Too bad there's nobody to help like @OrganicAuthorit
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
- Raenya Salisbury it is fantastic when you first get a burn --- it stops blistering
- Wealth of Nutrition Great list! Everybody needs a little pick me up now and then.
Carol Hazard Dr. B's soap is my favorite all around the house product. All One is not just a slogan.
- Brooke Beron Pekkala people need to understand that putting Monsanto in charge of seeds to grow our food will give them the power to raise the price of food anytime ,anywhere....or to withhold it if they choose....and every GMO that makes it to the marketplace ,Monsanto holds a patent on it...and therein lies their power...we need those damn GMO's labeled now.
- Julie Walker We will get it passed yet. People did not read it very well and got scared that food will cost more. I hope they keep fighting this. They have no right to add things to my food that I eat that are harmful.