It's that time again! If you're new to OA, we take time once a week to thank our fans for all the posts, comments, and tweets they leave us every week. Don't forget to follow us on Pinterest and Google+ to stay up to date on all our social networks! Thank you all :) Have a wonderful weekend!
If you have any thoughts or ideas about how we can improve, please share.
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
- @SandraDS27: I knew that caprese salad was good for somethin'!4 Foods that Prevent Sunburn—from the Inside Out: organicauthority.com/health/4-foods… via @OrganicAuthorit
- @DawnVeselka: @OrganicAuthorit Yum! That looks amazing Laura! I'm def going to try making that peach pesto pasta! #glutenfree
- @lanaprekprogram: List of world's most nutrient dense foods (via @OrganicAuthorit)- ow.ly/ciUon (truth be told, I had to look up spirulina!)
From the Organic Authority Files
- @nickhoss: Brushed with oil, grilled, and paired with Greek yogurt. Thank you for the idea, @OrganicAuthorit. lockerz.com/s/225974493
- @zebrafinch: @OrganicAuthorit The continent has been oriented North-South. This is a polarity shift. Interesting to me energetically.
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
- M. Brian Herrick My wife and I do it every other night, and have noticed many things getting better. From digestion, to increased flexibility, we deal with the slight discomfort.
- Daniela Nicastro Herbs....great idea, I'm going to try it this weekend!....and make Kale chips!
- Rob Zito I've had one plant for 25 years with dozens of offsprings. Nothing feels as good on a burn.
- Devia Jordan Sustainable! I re-wear jeans a lot before they get washed. And typically have 2 pairs that I switch between, a Clean going somewhere pair and working around the farm pair.
- Jenya Bushmich I would add some fresh Aloe Vera pulp to your Sunburn Mask. Oh, and pure sour cream mask works great too for the sunburned skin.