We love how passionate you all are! Every week you continue to amaze by pouring everything you have into your health and the health of the planet. Not only did we reach 32,000 likes this week, but we had a blast during the #OneSmallAct Twitter party on Wednesday. Thanks simply for just being awesome!
Additionally, we are so excited and honored to be nominated for 'Best Blog' at the ALIVE Awards in NYC! Thanks to all of you who continue to vote for us and share our content. We seriously appreciate you and are grateful every day to have such amazing readers. If you haven't yet, please vote for us and share with your friends and family. Have a wonderful weekend!
If you have any thoughts or ideas about how we can improve, please share.
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
- @emiglia: @OrganicAuthorit @Mommybites go paper free in the office! Make all memos PDF. And offer office mugs instead of paper or plastic for coffee.
From the Organic Authority Files
- @NatasyaF: @crystalbowersox @OrganicAuthorit Another reason to be proud of growing/eating stuff in your own backyard. . .
- @BadgerBalmUSA: “@OrganicAuthorit: Rain barrels! RT @Mommybites: Q1 What’s your favorite way to save water? #onesmallact” we second that!
- @augapfel: @OrganicAuthorit messing with the genetics of those nasties and then releasing them into nature seems like a disaster waiting to happen
- @mattkostan: They're releasing genetically modified mosquitoes that self destruct?! bit.ly/L16whI Genius or craziness? via @OrganicAuthorit
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
- Health & Wellness with Lindsey YUM! Sounds like a great summer time recipe!
- Joe S Statistics have shown that people that eat high qtys of processed peanut butter have very low incidents of spontaneous combustion.
- Rob Sloss I feel like the FDA is just going to laugh at them, but this does need to be addressed. More and more common diseases, from MRSA to Gonorrhea are becoming resistant to antibiotics. Can you imagine when the day comes when antibiotics don't do anything? That is scary.
- Terri Scott dang it man! I suppose that I will just stir things with my Grandchildren's fingers..... they are naturally sweet. ?
- Kenneth Wayne Bliss I swear they have already released hybrid mosquitoes in the swamp next to my farm. They come right out in full sun light and even 100% deet is an apéritif to them...