Happy Friday everyone! If you're new to OA, we take time once a week to thank our fans for all the posts, comments, and tweets they leave us every week. Don't forget to follow us on Pinterest and Google+ to stay up to date on all our social networks! Thank you all :) Have a wonderful weekend!
If you have any thoughts or ideas about how we can improve, please share.
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
- @LivingBriefly: @OrganicAuthorit very interesting! RE: Natural Products Association Wants GMO Labeling
- @StacyHamm: @OrganicAuthorit Absolutely! I learn so much from you everyday! Thank YOU for all you do!! #greenteam
- @SunKissedHealth: @nurturedmom That's a great start! I found this lovely, EASY recipe for DIY natural mascara via @OrganicAuthorit -http://t.co/Ejccv7bhCW
- @djeinstein: Great, organic & nutritional recipes I have eaten from @OrganicAuthorit deserve the tweets and retweets ;)
- @annmariebrokMar: @AnthonyWMoll & I are going to make our own almond milk! RT @OrganicAuthorit How to Make Nondairy Milks at Home bit.ly/100ju5G#diy
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
Terry Dunn NelsonI've just concentrated on getting them out of the bottle... thanks for showing me I can do more with them. RE: Have Another Glass: 5 Clever Uses For Wine Corks
- Amber Curry I whole hardily agree. What are they afraid of??? RE: Natural Products Association Wants GMO Labeling
Jessie Smithawww this is what I was looking for. thank you for posting it! RE: Protein Power: 5 Vegan Quinoa Lunch Ideas
- Vibrant Living Gal Great list - I've been wanting to share fermented foods ideas with others - Thanks! RE: You Only Need Three Reasons to Give Fermented Food a Try (Plus Recipes!)
- Leise Maree love raw beetroot! RE: Move Over, Chef Boyardee: Raw Cashew and Beet Ravioli Recipe