We had quite an amazing week. First of all, our very first live online cooking lesson was a huge success! We had such a great time cooking and chatting with all of you, a big thanks to all of you who made it in on Saturday. We are in the works of planning another one VERY soon, so keep your ear to the ground! We also surpassed 19,000 LIKES on Facebook, getting us very close to being over 20,000 strong by the end of the year! It's safe to say, we all have big smiles on our faces over here, and we owe it all to you. Thanks for being the best fans on the planet.
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
- @GreenGourmetKim: The debate continues over what the term "natural" actually means for food . RT @OrganicAuthorit: bit.ly/rXII0y
- @HolisticTechie: Thanks @OrganicAuthorit for a fantastic online cooking show. I learned a lot. Final product picture: instagr.am/p/T4yvn/
- @sustainabldylan: @OrganicAuthorit would it be not manly for me to tweet about #sustainable knitting?
- @samgallyn: An excellent article about raw vs cooked food organicauthority.com/blog/organic/r…. Awesome read for any food/organic enthusiast. /cc @OrganicAuthorit
- @TimeforGoodFood: @OrganicAuthorit - Just made kobacha soup for the first time tonight. So yummy! Your article is very timely. I'm in love with a squash!
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
Marianne M. Laney now if we could get them to ID GL as well the population would be FULLY informed!!!
- Kat Betts Great to know. Thank you for posting ?
Laura Genton so glad this is going to be a voluntary cert instead of a "regulation." I think too many people rely on front of the package marketing instead of getting to know the ingredients lists and eschewing putting anything into your body that you don't recognize as actual food.
- Raquel Parker they are sooo good simply roasted with salt, pepper, and EVOO
- Cheryl Hayton It's horrible what we continue to do to the creatures of this planet... We are suffering the consequences of these awful actions. So very sad...