Happy Friday everyone! If you're new to OA, we take time once a week to thank our fans for all the posts, comments, and tweets they leave us every week. Don't forget to follow us on Pinterest and Google+ to stay up to date on all our social networks! Thank you all :) Have a wonderful weekend!
If you have any thoughts or ideas about how we can improve, please share.
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
- @LizaUtter: Hooray!!!!“@OrganicAuthorit: Los Angeles Wants GMOs Labeled, City Council ‘Unanimously’ Supports Prop 37 ow.ly/eLMKE”
- @AyshenSafaoglu: Wow! Almost unbelievable! Read it!! Ecstasy Kills Cancer: organicauthority.com/health/effects… via @OrganicAuthorit
- @javalotta: @OrganicAuthorit You're welcome! I got one yesterday. I love the one you did over the Summer. I can't wait to see what's in the next one.:-)
- @staceyj0426: @OrganicAuthorit may I also say I really enjoy your posts. Great cross section of info w/o being "preachy" as many tend to be...well done!
- @Trhi10: Just bought the @OrganicAuthorit Fall Harvest Goodie Box. What a Steal!
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
- Denise Ribbecke And it is so easy to freeze tomatoes. Just pop smaller tomatoes in the freezer, no peeling, nothing. when you are ready to use them run them under some warm water, the skin comes off easily and they can be used in any cooked recipe.
- Regina Saunders I have often wondered how the pink ribbons really HELP. Other than people knowing more about it...what RESULTS are a result of the campaigns. Thanks for your common sense tips!
A van Goens I do every single of them ! Except for the sunscreen !!! Did it for long time but need my DVitamin 3 which is very low ! Anyhow I don't exposure directly to sunlight...
- Ginnee Hancock Just finished my mug of Costa Rican coffee.... Yummy....
- Purple Haze Lavender Too bad Good Morning America left us all with the impression this morning that organic foods didn't matter....guess the forgot the pesticide part and the health of the workers on those farms!