With well over 15,500 Facebook LIKES and nearly 17,000 Twitter followers, you can imagine how many comments, questions and responses get each week. Reading every one of them also happens to be one of our favorite parts of working at Organic Authority! It is uplifting to see so many active organic warriors out there helping the world and helping each other. We're proud of each and every one of you, and you should be proud of yourselves.
Also, check out our OA Everyday Eco Star! Her name is Danielle, but she goes by the name of The Glamorganic Goddess on her blog! Her story is amazing, and you can read all about her right here! Congrats! Check out her new blog for us here, as well!
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
- @alexfethiere: Like cigarettes, profit & poison./MT @ishtarmuz: MT @OrganicAuthorit: USDA to NYC: Sugary Sodas=Food! http://t.co/wNsNMIF #sugartax
- @Gonzolution: @OrganicAuthorit There should be no comparison, brown rice always wins, why would you refine something in the first place? #Gonzolution
- @sproutsavvy: I always use coconut oil with a little salt instead of butter RT @OrganicAuthorit The Ugly Truth About Non-Dairy Spreads http://t.co/EOlHxhY
- @alitours: @OrganicAuthorit gr8 recipe! traveling to #sicily mid September this will be my backyard experiment I have 20 Prickly pear plants! #foodie
- @aagaardfarms: Microwaving may be destroying the nutrition in your food: @organicauthorit has some great alternatives! http://t.co/MEUHhQb
- @alexconde: @CafeAuxCookies @OrganicAuthorit No bake brownies? That's both delicious and evil. *laughs*
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
Jules Ann S Brown rice is better for you. It has 3 parts to it. It has Fiber which is good for you. White Rice last years longer in storage, but is not good for you. White Rice lacks the vitamins that brown rice has.
- Heather Hurst Almarode I take natural calm plus calcium every day for RLS, twitching, muscle cramps, migraines, anxiety, sleep issues, and my IBS! It really is a "miracle"!! I flip out if the bottle gets close to empty LOL
- Heather Ramirez I know right? EVERYONE wants someone to fix THEIR school. ME TOO. The only problem is, I feel a little guilty saying so, because there's this little voice in my head that says, so why haven't YOU done anything? Why can't YOU be the one to take the first step.
- Jeffrey Jones Hana: I find that drinking a full glass of water 30 minutes BEFORE meal helps stretch the stomach: sending signals to the brain saying it is beginning to get full - helps me eat less at mealtime. I also put down my fork after taking a bite, and sip water while eating to avoid wolfing down my food. Then, I try to drink some hot liquid (coffee, tea) AFTER my meal. As long as I'm getting enough and proper nutrition... NO DIGESTIVE PROBLEMS!
- Cynthia Cox Great list and information!
I keep a printout of these #'s, on my fridge. For for quick reference.