Happy Friday everyone! If you're new to OA, we take time once a week to thank our fans for all the posts, comments, and tweets they leave us every week. Don't forget to follow us on Pinterest and Google+ to stay up to date on all our social networks! Thank you all :) Have a wonderful weekend!
If you have any thoughts or ideas about how we can improve, please share.
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
- @ChunxOfEarth: @OrganicAuthorit GMO corn is killing us, and Monsanto is behind it. Liver disease has skyrocketed in children, and nations are boycotting!
- @MarasPasta: The many reasons pumpkin seeds are good for you from @OrganicAuthorit. Do you save or toss your seeds? organicauthority.com/health/the-man…
- @Hungry_Runner: Why you should be eating #dessert (+ 2 healthy fats w. important #vitamins & minerals!) organicauthority.com/health/butter-… @OrganicAuthorit #FitFluential
From the Organic Authority Files
- @Lizz5341: @OrganicAuthorit started doing this a year ago. Helped me realize what foods gave me energy or caused tiredness. Lost 12 lbs.
- @DawnVeselka: This sounds like a great place! Healthy Fast Food Restaurant Chain Expands (No, It's Not Chipotle) organicauthority.com/blog/organic/h… via @OrganicAuthorit
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
- Donna Dummer Conley Trees are one thing not lacking in the Northwest. Love the trees and the green.
- Peyton Farquhar Our grandparents ate far more food and weren't fat because the food supply wasn't poisoned yet.
Sherrie Mendenhall Rhodes I read an article today they are feeding arsenic to the chickens to make them grow bigger faster...so we get to eat that too..sad the old might dollar comes before safety in America...other countries ban stuff like this for the safety of their people.
- BottlesUp We also like the app MyFitnessPal that helps track food too. No matter the app or notebook, tracking food tell us a lot about what - and how - we eat.
- Jennifer Myers If you're going to drink milk make sure it's raw so the enzymes and nutrients aren't destroyed. Milk shouldn't be consumed in large quantities, but its a personal choice...Regardless, eating whole, nutritionally dense foods that aren't highly processed, including naturally occurring fats are the better choice.