We are nearly at 16,000 likes! Seeing our community grow so quickly is incredible considering it seems like just yesterday we started at one! That's why every week we try to put the spotlight on you and share some of our favorite social media posts from our wonderful readers! Thanks for making Organic Authority such an inspiring and fun place to be!
Also, check out our OA Everyday Eco Star! Her name is Danielle, but she goes by the name of The Glamorganic Goddess on her blog! Her story is amazing, and you can read all about her right here! Congrats! Check out her new blog for us here, as well!
Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
- SkinSalvy: @OrganicAuthorit Thanks for posting. We avoid petroleum byproducts in our skin care. Had NO idea it's used for mfg vitamins? UGH!
- @carmell22: f*ck, really?! I give up! (not really)“@OrganicAuthorit: Counterfeit Pesticides Sweeping Through Europe su.pr/3XhqSm”
- @iamsilverpeace: @OrganicAuthorit LOL I've been wine and cheese powered for years.
- @Smallbonesjane: @OrganicAuthorit Pretty neat to still have those old hankies, eh? Xmas gift to my dad when I was little - always a new box of handkerchiefs.
From the Organic Authority Files
- @tourboarding: @OrganicAuthorit Thks for follow! Love your website - will have to try all those healthy and delish-looking recipes! #foodie #organic
- @makikigirl: Nice, I just saw a yummy-looking recipe for saffron quinoa. RT @OrganicAuthorit Most Expensive Spice Next Cancer Drug? su.pr/16ndg2
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
Valerie McIntyre A car that runs on wine? so would the cheap gas be Thunderbird, Ripple, Silver Satin or Four Roses?
- Linda Ring i'm a selfconfessed cheapskate and use the stalks... if it's broccoli or cauliflower or even kale, i peel the stalks and use them in whatever dish i'm making :D
- Sheila Bradley Starke its amazing, try organic for a couple of weeks, food tastes better and you will lose weight without even trying! If your first thought is, it is too expensive, then let me ask what the price for healthy children is?
- Bonny Jagt Harris I know Chipotle isn't perfect, but I will say that I feel ok about my kids eating here vs. most of the truly evil places to eat out when we're away from home. It is the lesser of the evils, IMO, and I hope that as companies like Chipotle continue to move away from the traditional way of doing things WRONG when it comes to our food, that eventually companies like McDonald's and Burger King (and many others) will have to follow suit if they want to remain viable in the fast food market place. The way I see it, if McD's almost single-handedly ruined our food system, surely they (and others like them) can fix it by changing the way they do business when it comes to the food industry. Well, a girl can dream, can't she?