You all really know how to stand up for what you believe in! Between warning labels on sodas, foods with trans fats, and GMO compromises, you certainly have come together as a community to express your beliefs. There is no greater joy in seeing our amazing members talk it up here at Organic Authority!
Thanks again for being the best organic community on the web! Here are some of our favorite social network highlights from the week:
- @katechan: This is ridiculous. Way to keep the kids #1 LA... Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution Banned in LA?: http://t.co/8WAWIMV via @OrganicAuthorit
- @smilinggreenmom: @OrganicAuthorit Seriously! We're all abt making our goodies! Our kids fav is my 3 ingred HM chewy granola bars YUM! Cant wait 2 try this!
- @verysmallanna: because you're forced to be naked with someone? RT @OrganicAuthorit Did you know Sexy Time Keeps Winter Weight at Bay? http://t.co/aHj05WD
- @thevitaminhouse: When I am queen of the world, I will ban all pop :-) RT @OrganicAuthorit A Warning Label on Sodas? organicauthority.com/blog/health/a-…
- @MHUWHR: I need to remember this in the spring! 5 Tips for Starting A Sustainable Vegetable Garden: http://t.co/ZugdctO via @OrganicAuthorit
- @the_doctor_213 @OrganicAuthorit My uncle always told me, "only horses eat standing up."
From the Organic Authority Files
Our Facebook Favs of the Week:
We love when members of our community are able to reach out and help each other, and fortunately we see a lot of that over at Organic Authority! Here are some of our favorite Facebook posts from the last week:
- Steve Stahl I work part time as a river guide in the Grand Canyon. On my 18 day trips I grow them in pickle buckets and have very fresh sprouts every day for my clients.
- Lisa Sadler Manna Bread with organic Sunbutter (the kind that is 100% sunflower seeds & nothing else) and sliced organic fruit like apples on top or banana. Sometimes if it's really cold, I'll lightly warm up raw milk & add raw honey & a splash of vanilla! Yummm!
- Teri Anzelc-Humpston Yes ! for sure !!! I quit drinking soda 4 years ago. To this day, I still crave it every once in awhile.
- Deborah Smith Farmed fish,gmo fish all BAD for you. Must only eat wild caught fish.
- Shannon Moore Science does not compromise. GMO pollen will contaminate organic agriculture and we will find ourselves in an irreversible position.
- Linda Lu Kennedy I think they need to worry more about honestly labeling genetically modified canned and prepared foods, but thats an oxymoron to think they would