Can you believe it's the weekend? We hope everyone had an excellent Fourth Of July, and if your bbq plans extend into this weekend we hope you enjoy them, as well! Before you head out, take a peek at this week's great From Our Friends roundup. It's loaded with posts on Odwalla, natural mosquito bite remedies, weight-training mistakes, protein recipes, and the dirt on calorie-tracking programs. Have a delicious weekend, OA readers!
1. With a parent company like Coca-Cola, are Odwalla juices as healthy and natural as they claim? Go behind the label with EcoSalon and find out!
2. Mosquito bites got you down? Fear not! Ditch the chemicals and head over to MightyNest to read about the best natural mosquito bite remedies!
From the Organic Authority Files
3. If you’re doing lots of lifting but not getting results, you may need to tweak your routine. Check out Experience Life's six weight-training mistakes to avoid for a better workout.
4. If smoothies and shakes are what comes to mind when you think about protein powder, you’re going to love these seven surprising recipes from The Organic Whey!
5. Despite good intentions, calorie tracking programs reward all the wrong choices. If you use any of them, you may want to read this post from Blisstree to get more info.
You can follow Spencer on Twitter @SpencerKent