From Pumpkin Cheesecake to well-informed cheese shopping, the web serves as a wonderful place for foodies all over the world. Throughout the week we came upon some really great articles from our friends, and here are some of our favorites.
1. The Daily Green has put together some GREAT recycled Halloween costumes.
2. Have your own garden? Simple Steps shows you how to keep it going strong through the perils of winter weather.
From the Organic Authority Files
3. Tired of pumpkin everything yet? Of course you're not. Delish has an amazing recipe for Pumpkin Cheesecake with a Pecan Praline Topping.
4. If you love to cook, but don't have much room in the kitchen, BlogHer has some great tips on how to live well with an itty bitty cooking space.
5. Serious Eats gives us 4 things every cheese shopper should know.
Photo Credit: Knives Cooks Love