This week we’re featuring a week of seasonal menus from Small Gatherings Seasonal Menus for Cozy Dinners, written by Jessica Strand. Where else can you enjoy an intimate gathering of close friends and delicious food? Today's menu is is a dinner for two for Monday evening.
To see the complete recipe for each dish, simply click on the recipe name. Enjoy!
Monday – Dinner for Two
- The day before the dinner: make the granita
- The morning of the dinner:
- Make the soup. Let it cool and refrigerate
- Make the herb-and-lemon yogurt. Refrigerate.
- About 2 hours before serving:
- Roast the potatoes and set aside at room temperature
- Assemble the Salmon en Papillote and refrigerate
- About 30 minutes before serving:
- Preheat the oven and put the salmon in the oven to bake.
- Gently reheat the soup and potatoes.
All recipes from Small Gatherings by Jessica Strand (Egg & Dart Press, May 2013)
Images for Spring Pea Soup and Fresh Strawberry Granita by Sheri Giblin.