Time for travel. Does time away from home have to equal kissing your beauty routine goodbye too? Not if you know which travel beauty items to pack for your next big adventure.
Unless you are 18 and spending a week road tripping with friends (and even then!), throwing a few things in a backpack is out of the question. You have to be prepared for spontaneous dinners, outdoor adventure, and quick segues from day to night. Certain beauty products will make your vacation much smoother.
The trick to packing all of the beauty essentials is tiny packaging and multi-use items. You want to be ready at a moment’s notice without having to check an extra bag. Use this paired down list of beauty stowables to keep you at the ready on any trip and cut down on over packing.
7 Travel Beauty Products for Those With Serious Wanderlust
1. Waxelene: This natural petroleum jelly alternative is the perfect size for purse, pack, beach bag, or carry on, and works on all sorts of body parts for all sorts of reasons. Dry skin saver, irritation soother, jet lagged skin repair, lip balm, skin protector, makeup remover. Uses are endless and the tube means no melting, spillage, or heavy jar.
2. Ilia Beauty Multi-Stick: Rather than pack a blush, highlighter, eye shadow and lip, opt for this one ultra-versatile product. Gets skin glowing, works on all skin tones, and lightly hydrating too. Add to cheeks, lids, and lips for a hint of natural color without looking “made up”. Lightweight and portable.
3. LuLu Organics Travel Size Hair Powder: No need to shampoo every day on vacay. You have much better things to do, like have fun. A quick puff of this talc-free dry shampoo through second (or third) day hair will resuscitate locks in a jiff. Opt for Jasmine scent to bring on that holiday vibe.
4. B Leaf Botanics Drench Natural Hydrating Mist: Use this light mist to refresh skin and hydrate. Perfect for air travel-sapped skin. Contains antioxidants for anti-aging benefits, plus organic botanicals to repair sun damaged skin. Super gentle, so perfect for all skin types.
5. True Natural SPORT Stick SPF30 Sunscreen: An any destination must. For super convenient protection on the go use this stick on face and body. Made with mineral sunscreen for the best UV protection. Water resistant for up to 80 minutes.
6. Acure Organics Argan Oil Cleansing Towelettes: For fast freshening up on the go swipe one of these handy wipes. Perfect for facial cleansing, makeup removal, and quick freshening of face and body.
7. Kama (Love) Body Oil: Pick up a 2 oz size of this luscious body oil for instant skin hydration and fragrance. Added bonus: Spritz on hands and run through ends of hair for frizz fighting action.
Now all you need to figure out is which bathing suits to bring. Bon Voyage!
Related on Organic Authority
Image of woman traveler via Shutterstock
This post contains affiliate links of brands we love and support. We hope you'll enjoy them as much as we do!