Sure, your mom may say all she wants is your company on Mother’s Day. Brunch is a great start, but there’s nothing wrong with gifting the most important woman in your life something she’ll love. Gift idea well run dry? No problem. We have just the thing in this year’s Mother’s Day gift guide.
Your mom doesn’t fit a stereotype and we know that because … well, no mom is the same. That’s why the items for our guide are all super thoughtful and unique. And while we all know that less is more in terms of consumerism, what mom doesn’t deserve a beauty giftie on her very own day? Especially one that is high quality, much wanted, and purchased with your favorite mama in mind.
Don’t wait for Mom to express her desires, get her something from our list of super lovable, sure to please, madre-inspired prezzies. Added bonus … they’re all health-conscious too.
13 Mother’s Day Gifts for Your Fave Lady
For the Bookworm
1. “Material Girl, Mystical World” by Ruby Warrington: Moms ought to be happy, right? Help her along her journey to higher consciousness with this fun and funky read. This book covers meditation, astrology, tarot … everything she needs to get her personal enlightenment on. $26.99
2. “Whole Beauty” by Shiva Rose: Everyone’s favorite earth mama shares her take on a holistic lifestyle. Ayurvedic practices, mindfulness rituals, natural beauty, eco-conscious lifestyle tips. Shiva gets real on tapping into female energy with doable tips and friendly advice. $29.95
3. “High Vibrational Beauty” by Kerrilynn Pamer and Cindy DiPrima: From the founders of CAP Beauty, natural beauty rituals, recipes, and inspo by the season. A combination of natural beauty with mantras and meditation for a well-rounded, beautiful lifestyle. $28
For the Natural Beauty
4. Gua Sha Tool Facial Toner: A beauty tool that’s as pretty as it makes skin look. Jade Gua Sha is an ancient Chinese implement used to release facial tension, increase circulation, detox the skin, and make the complexion look glowing and youthful. Fun to use, this special device will be a favorite. $17
5. Babe Organic BE RAD Body Wash: Natural body wash? Check. Mouthwatering citrus scent? Check. Hot stuff rose gold label? Check. Yep, this shower and bath staple pretty much has it all. $38
6. Min-Erbs Mama's Glow Rose & Bramble Mist: Smells as pretty as it looks, this delightful face mist may be used to refresh and hydrate skin, set makeup, or bestow lovely scent to Mom’s skin. Also great for settling irritation and soothing sunburn. Grab them up for all the ladies on your list. $25
7. Le Bon Rose Toothpaste: Would you give toothpaste as a gift? You would if it was as chic as this one. Wrapped up in a sleek gold tube, stevia lends the naturally sweet flavor while papaya extract keeps teeth white. Plus, it looks pretty fabulous sitting sink-side. $21
8. Happy Spritz Daily Essential Oil Towelettes Trio: What’s one thing all moms have on them at all times? Hand sanitizer! These handy little towelettes keep things clean, plus they can be used as facial cleansing wipes too. Talk about mother’s little helpers. Even better, a portion of proceeds go to animal rescue. $30
For the Foodie
9. Golden Fig Edible Rose Petals: Something super luxe she’d never buy herself, edible rose petals may be sprinkled on smoothie bowls and ice cream, top a favorite cup of coffee or tea, or frozen in ice cubes for a lovely lemonade sip. These pink posy petals make the prettiest garnish ever. $10
10. Sakara Life Watermelon Jerky: Um, how cool does that sound? So modern, so fresh, so summery. Not only is it a deliciously natural sweet treat, but the vitamins A and C keep skin looking beautiful too. Everyone needs to try organic watermelon jerky in this lifetime! $13
11. Wunder Workshop Golden Turmeric Chai: That golden latte just got kicked up a notch with chai spices. And this yummy bev makes getting organic turmeric into the daily diet a whole lot tastier. $12
For the Wellness Warrior
12. Sophie Nova Meditation Cushion: Make getting mindful that much more irresistible with a hand-loomed, one-of-a-kind meditation cushion. Made from hand-dyed indigo and filled with buckwheat hulls, this cute perch is also easy to tote. Purchase a group meditation class to go with. $275
13. Glacce Crystal Elixir Water Bottle: Staying hydrated while running errands, hitting a yoga class, and shopping the local farmer’s market is essential to feeling great, maintaining good health, and keeping skin glowing. Know what’s even better? An energy boost from positivity-inducing raw crystals. These bottles not only add feel-good vibes to some H2O, but look pretty darn fancy while doing it. $80
*Disclaimer: Help support Organic Authority! Our site is dedicated to helping people live a conscious lifestyle. We’ve provided some affiliate links above in case you wish to purchase any of these products.