Happy Friday, all! I hope the week has treated you well. Since you made it to Friday, we are treating you to our weekly From Our Friends, where we roundup some of OA’s favorite posts, published by our friends and partners around the web.
In this week's post, you can learn how to make a safe, DIY hand sanitizer, read about an awesome hair stylist, get advice on simplifying your life, read tips concerning how to have a great morning, and get a nice dose of crop top fashion inspiration. Also: Read an article about some nifty science concerning your kid's thoughts, and tasty cocktail recipes.
1. It's been a rough week news wise (when isn't it, really?), so this lovely piece of news from HooplaHa is quite refreshing: "NYC Stylist Beautifies the World Through Haircuts for the Homeless."
2. It's back to school time so you know your kids are carrying around all sorts of nasty germs. Help keep them clean by making this two-ingredient DIY hand sanitizer. Via Crafting a Green World.
3. If you have a hard time getting rid of things, take a look at Free People's post about how to simplify a complicated life.
4. Need advice on how to have a great morning? Refinery 29 has you covered.
5. If you've yet to ride the crop top train, I urge you to read this post. Awesome fashion inspiration via ModCloth.
From the Organic Authority Files
6. Watch what your kid draws. It could give you a hint about their future thinking skills. Via NPR.
7. Here's your weekend cocktail inspiration: "Berries, Blossoms + Chives: 3 Gorgeous Farm-to-Glass Cocktails." Thanks to The Chalkboard.
Related on Organic Authority
Image: whodat nation