Have you done all your holiday shopping yet? I sure as heck haven’t. I plan on waiting another week before I try and find the perfect baubles for my loved ones. If you are going to take it easy this weekend, too, take a chance to read this week’s From Our Friends. From Our Friends is OA’s weekly roundup of our favorite posts, published by our friends and partners around the web.
This week’s post has a link to an awesome pumpkin pancake recipe, an article about 1940s beauty, a “how to” when it comes to winter bronzer, a blog about lavender sleep balm, and an article about the benefits of eating a whole-food, plant-based diet. Also: A post about Christmas tree problems and a cute holiday ornament tutorial.
1. You may be tired of all things pumpkin, but I am not. I plan to whip up this killer vegan and gluten-free pumpkin pancake recipe this weekend. Via Young and Raw.
2. XOVain recently published a post about beauty in the 1940s. I was thoroughly entertained by the piece and I think you will be too.
3. EcoSalon also has a pretty stellar post about how bronzer can make your winter skin glow.
4. If you need a little help in the going to sleep department, Free People’s blog has you covered. The site has a lovely post about lavender sleep balm.
5. We all need an occasional reminder about why it’s so important to eat a whole-food diet. If you are currently in need of that reminder, click over to this post from Fit Bottomed Eats.
6. HooplaHa helps you avoid Christmas tree mishaps.
7. Looking for something to do this weekend? Make this cute Toilet Paper Tube Poinsettia Ornament. From Crafting a Green World.
Related on Organic Authority