Are you experiencing nice weather this week? I am. I’m in the Midwest and the weather is warm… creepily warm. Now, don’t get me wrong -- I enjoy writing with the windows open -- but I would rather be partaking in some normal, super-cold January weather. Anyhow, it’s time for more important things than weather -- it’s Friday! This means it’s time for From Our Friends, OA’s weekly roundup of our favorite posts, published by our friends and partners around the web.
This week’s post has a link to a killer baked tofu recipe, a cool article about seeds, a great DIY Valentine tutorial and cat toy tutorial, and a post about interesting chicken soups. Also: A post that will influence you to get on your feet and an article about finding kindness.
1. I have been really digging on baked tofu lately, so this recipe really sparked my interest. Via Whole Foods Market.
2. This article from Civil Eats is incredibly interesting and it’s all about seeds.
3. Valentine’s Day is closer than you think, so you better get going on this craft. Crafting a Greener World has a great tutorial on how to make plantable seed paper valentines.
4. Do you have a cat? I don’t but I want one! And when I get one, I’m going to make this simple DIY cat toy. Goals! Via Mother Earth News.
5. If you feel really sick, click over to this article right now. EcoSalon has a great post about chicken soups around the world.
From the Organic Authority Files
6. Uh, you might want to get up, like, right now. Ecorazzi has a post about how sitting is basically killing you.
7. Kindness isn’t dead and HooplaHa is going to find it. Check out their post about kindness here.
Related on Organic Authority