2015 is in full swing and boy, are we busy. I’m sure you are, too. So, we won’t waste any more time with the chitchat and will quickly get to this week’s From Our Friends. From Our Friends is OA’s weekly roundup of our favorite posts, published by our friends and partners around the web.
This week, we have a link to a hearty, vegan recipe, an article about stretch marks, a quick way to kick-start your health, a drawstring backpack tutorial, and advice on when to run during the day. Also: Some news about food labels and diet guidelines.
1. If you’re looking for a hearty meal to prepare mid-January, this vegan recipe (a tempeh and veggie lasagna) will hit the spot. Via Whole Foods Market.
2. Do you want to know more about stretch marks? Well, I know I do. XOVain published an article that lists 5 things you should know, but perhaps don’t know, about stretch marks.
3. Are you looking to improve your health? Well, just carve out 60 seconds and you can get started. Via HooplaHa.
4. If you or one of your kids is in need of a backpack, Crafting a Green World has you covered. The site recently posted a DIY drawstring backpack tutorial.
5. Are you stumped about when you should run? Lululemon has some advice so you can finally figure out if you should run in the morning, at noon, or at night.
6. If your food had traffic light-like labels, would you eat better? Civil Eats has to scoop.
7. Here’s some reason to celebrate – new diet guidelines promote more plants and less meat.
Related on Organic Authority