St. Patrick’s day is coming and you know what that means… spring starts next week! I’m so ready for this. To prove how ready I am for this budding season I’ve complied a lot of great links for this week’s From Our Friends. From Our Friends is OA’s weekly roundup from friends and partners around the web.
This week’s post has a link to an article about making a beautiful spring flower arrangement, a blog about making a Shamrock pizza, a post about roasted veggies, a link to a cheesy bake, and a vegan snow ice recipe. Also: a post about efficient fridges and plantable coffee cups.
1. What better way to put a little spring in your home then by creating a spring flower arrangement? Via Free People.
2. Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day the best way possible – by making a Shamrock pizza. From Once Upon a Cutting Board.
3. Do your roasted veggies come out of the oven not quite right? Read this Vegetarian Times piece on how to roast like a pro.
4. Are you craving something cheesy? EcoSalon has you covered: Make its Cheesy Baked Farro Recipe with Cauliflower.
5. Craving something cool but not with dairy? Crafting a Green World has two vegan snow ice recipes.
6. We all could use this advice from HooplaHa: How to make your fridge more efficient.
7. Modern Farmer has a great piece about plantable coffee cups.
Related on Organic Authority