Happy spring, all! I hope today is beautiful and you get to enjoy some outdoor fun. To kick off the season of rebirth, we’ve rounded up a fresh crop of links to articles from our friends and partners around the web.
This week’s post contains a link to a piece about a crafty egg coloring technique for your Easter eggs, tips for sprucing up your house and growing lettuce, a post about how great succulents are, some items to own once you’ve reached lady-boss level, and an interesting chard recipe. Also: We had to include this cute post picturing furry animals getting into the Easter spirit.
1. Get ready to start growing your own lettuce right now. Via Mother Earth News.
2. Want to dye your Easter eggs differently this year? Crafting a Green World has some suggestions.
3. HooplaHa recently posted a video of hamsters dressed as bunnies – what more do you need to know – go click it now.
4. I’m kind of in love with succulents right now. You should be, too. Via The Chalkboard.
5. Is your house beginning to look drab? No worries – you can easily spruce it up in three easy steps. From At Home In Love.
6. EcoSalon has some great tips to help you act like an eco-minded lady boss.
7. If you’re looking for a unique way to prepare Swiss chard, Glow Kitchen has you covered.
Related on Organic Authority