Ahh. Let’s just soak in the fact that it’s March (and forget the fact that we have to spring forward this weekend). It’s Friday, so it’s time for From Our Friends, OA’s weekly roundup of great links to stellar articles from our friends and partners around the web.
We’ve rounded up a link to a fresh salad recipe, a totally cool milkshake recipe, some interesting info about Sorghum, a nifty craft, and a sweet story about Taylor Swift. Also: A post about eating clay and an article about psychedelics.
1. I am a sucker for anything with Brussels sprout. So, it’s obvious why I want to make this Brussles Sprout and Apple Spring Salad. Right now. Via Whole Foods Market.
2. Can you believe that it will soon get warm enough to down a milkshake in a t-shirt?! When that time comes, make sure the first milkshake recipe you make is this Lavender Latte Milkshake from A Beautiful Mess first.
3. Civil Eats explains everything you ever wanted to know about the gluten-free, climate-friendly Sorghum. (And if it’s really not as great as it seems to be.)
4. I dare you to find awesome-r superhero costumes. From Crafting a Green World.
5. Damn. Taylor Swift just keeps getting cooler and cooler. Read why at HooplaHa.
From the Organic Authority Files
6. You should be eating clay and The Chalkboard wants to tell you why.
7. Are psychedelics a major part of having a healthy life? EcoSalon has some thoughts.
Related on Organic Authority