Well, it’s the first week of November, which basically means that holiday season is upon us. Let’s just all put off that holiday rush for now and instead indulge in a reading of this week’s From Our Friends. From Our Friends is OA’s weekly roundup of our favorite posts, published by our friends and partners around the web.
This week’s post contains links to a post about food waste, some great info on having a “green” Halloween cleanup, ideas for some quick workouts, some celebrity eco-friendly tips, and some Thanksgiving problem solving tips. Also: Some moments to remind you to be grateful of life, and some retro holiday hair and makeup tips.
1. Civil Eats has a great piece that tackles six food waste myths.
2. Sadly, Halloween is over. Make sure you clean all the spookiness up in the greenist way possible. Via Crafting a Green World.
3. Does the cold weather make you want to skip your daily workout? Well, there’s no excuse now. Carrots ‘n’ Cake has a great post on 9 quick workouts you can fit in before bedtime.
4. Here’s some Hollywood advice I think we can all get behind. Ecorazzi has a few eco-tips from some recognizable names.
5. Thanksgiving is closer than you think. Luckily, Fit Bottomed Eats has some Thanksgiving problem solving tips.
From the Organic Authority Files
6. Need a pick-me-up? HooplaHa has just what you need – 24 moments to make you grateful for life.
7. Need some holiday-look inspiration? ModCloth has you covered.
Related on Organic Authority