OK, you guys. If you’ve yet to start making your Halloween costume, get on it! Time is running out. There are only two Fridays (including today) until Halloween! Oh, you forgot it was Friday. We understand. But luckily our From Our Friends post will jog your memory. From Our Friends is OA’s weekly blog that features our favorite posts, published by our friends and partners around the web.
This week’s post has a link to an article about an intentional community, an awesome bit of breaking news on women’s health, an uncomfortable piece about increasingly hot summers, a fun post about Halloween crafts, and a great bit of news about LEGO. Also: A link to a vegetarian meatball recipe, and great information about laughing and your health.
1. Do you know what an intentional community is? If not, Free People’s blog about Twin Oaks will give you a beautiful sneak peak.
2. This is so nuts and awesome. Facebook and Apple are paying the bill for female workers who want to freeze their eggs. Via Jezebel.
3. Hold onto your hats, or more appropriately, take them off? Climate Desk reports that summers will soon be boiling hot.
4. Are you hosting a Halloween party for your kids? Here are some fun Halloween Crafts the kids can make. From Crafting a Green World.
5. Way to go, LEGO! The company has ended its partnership with Shell because of arctic drilling. Via EcoSalon.
6. If you’re planning on making some pasta this weekend, add these tasty vegetarian meatballs. From Glow Kitchen.
7. If you want to feel better, all you have to do is laugh. Via HooplaHa.
Related on Organic Authority
" target="_blank">Image: Sherry Venegas